Accutrainee is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website. Please read the following statement to understand how your information will be treated.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data (including any applications) to us.
Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
Accutrainee is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information we collect and how we use it
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various sections of our website, such as application forms and the enquiry form.
We may for example, keep a record of your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and any other information you volunteer to provide to us. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive or obtain from other sources.
The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process.
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs/secondments or to assess your eligibility for jobs/secondments.
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you.
- To market our full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services) as applicable.
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To answer your questions and enquiries.
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
We may also pass your information to, or allow access to such information to Accutrainee clients/Partners, in order that they may use your personal information in the same way as we process, use and disclose your information as described above.
We do not keep personal information longer than necessary.
You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Accutrainee may forward your details to clients and potential clients at its sole discretion.
Prior to a formal offer of a training contract Accutrainee makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site, if any. You waive any claims against Accutrainee for failure to find you such appointment or in relation to the terms or duration of any appointment.
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits our website www.accutrainee.com standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns are being collected. This information is collected to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it, the rest of this Privacy Statement explains more about this.
How we will use your information
When you provide information to us via this site it will be processed by us or on our behalf in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will store this data and hold it on computer or in hard copy form. Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes of either dealing with your application, any enquiry made by you or notifying you of our services, if you have opted to receive that information.
We may give information about you (on the understanding that such information will be kept confidential) to partners, employees and agents of Accutrainee to administer any services provided to you by Accutrainee now or in the future. If you send us your details in connection with a job, we may pass these details on to our clients for assessment. Otherwise we will only disclose information as previously notified to you except as follows:
- to any law enforcement agency requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence;
- to comply with applicable laws and lawful government and/or regulatory requests;
- to operate our systems properly; and/or
- to protect our users and ourselves.
Your rights to access personal information
We have a legal obligation to ensure that your information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes to your information. You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you upon written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us at: email@example.com
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. Please note that email is not a secure medium, and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
We use session cookies. These are transient cookies which are deleted when you close your browser (i.e. we do not retain this data once you close your internet browser). We use these session cookies on the online forms so that if you fill in details on a form on this website which is incomplete, you will be redirected to the information which has been missed out but you will not have to re-enter all of your other details again.
We also use “Google Analytics”. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. This information may be used to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk or on a website server. Such cookies do not retrieve information about you stored on your hard drive and do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. You are not obliged to accept a cookie and you can in fact modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. For more information about cookies including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
We always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result we occasionally canvass our clients and mailing list members using surveys. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from us. Should you choose to participate, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other personal information we receive.
Links with other websites
Notification of Changes